Hello and welcome!
I’m very sorry for the lack of posting the last few weeks. Due to a couple aspects going on, I wasn’t able to post twice a week as I usually do. I didn’t intend to take a break, but I put my mental health first as to not stress myself out. Thank you to everyone who asked if everything was going okay with me because I hadn’t posted. It was so sweet of you to check on me.
I understand it’s already the 10th of the month, but I didn’t want to completely skip my wrap-up post for July.
Although July was very busy, it was filled with fun! I did lots of fun summer activities with family and friends. I had lots going on, but due to the fact that all of the events are more personal and I’d rather not share all of that information online. So, unfortunately, I don’t have much content for the events in my life for this month.
It’s safe to say that I didn’t complete any of the goals I made for July. Like I already said, it was a very busy month, and I didn’t make it a habit to include any of the goals I had made. But, I did complete one goal, and it’s a big one. I reached 250 followers on Inside Miriam’s Mind!
I am so thrilled to announce that I did indeed reach 250 followers! Thank you so much to all my followers to make this happen! A celebration post is coming soon.
- Read Bible daily’
- Drink 64 OZ water daily
- Run 4/7 days a week
- -3 hours of screen time on my phone daily
- Use bullet journal every day
- Go to bed before 11 every night
- Hero by Faouzia // It was in my last wrap-up post that Joy C. Woodbury recommend this amazing song to me! Thank you so much, Joy! I highly recommend you check this song out!
- SOUR Album by Olivia Rodrigo (clean) // Of course I’ve been listening to this album along with most other teens. I may or may not have an album review post on the schedule.
- Marie Callender’s Frozen Chicken Pot Pie // Yes, I know it’s 95 degrees out, but that hasn’t stopped me from eating these delicious chickens pot pies for lunch this summer. It’s such a comfort food for me. I love these because I can put them in the microwave for about 5 minutes and eat without turning the oven on or making one from scratch.
- Iced tea // Basic, but delicious. I’ve been drinking iced tea all summer long! Hehe, I’m such a country girl with my chicken pot pies and tea.
- Sanders Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels // These are always my favorites and have nothing to do with July, but I’m including them anyways! If you love chocolate, caramel, or salt, you’re sure to love these! Seriously, they’re so yummy.
- Amazon Prime’s The Tomorrow War // I watched this because my favorite actor’s in it, and it was pretty good. It has an interesting plot. If you’re into science fiction and action, I’d recommend it!
- Disney+’s Loki // I finished the series! I love Loki as a character and I enjoyed this more than I had expected. I’m so happy that it was renewed for season 2!
- Cetaphil Sheer 100% Mineral Liquid Sunscreen // This is my all-time favorite sunscreen! It’s got zinc in it, but doesn’t make your entire face white, plus, it works great under makeup. If you’re looking for sunscreen, I definitely recommend you buy this one.
- Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara // This is the greatest mascara, especially for the summertime when you’re sweating and in the water. It doesn’t budge and has great volume.
I didn’t read much last month, so I only have one book to add to that list.
- The Bible (the best book of all!)
- Pura Vida jewelry // I’ve been obsessed with their jewelry lately!
And that’s all for this post! Thank you so much for reading!
You Might Also Like:
- My Skincare Routine | Collab With Diamond
- To A Dear Friend, Happy Birthday!
- What I Got for Christmas 2021
- Happy Birthday, Jesus | Blogmas Day 25
- Blogmas 2021 in Review + 100th Post | Blogmas Day 24