Hello there! Todays post will be productive ideas to do when you’re bored. These are great ideas for quarantine or anytime where you don’t have anything to do.
- Clean your inbox. I recently did this and deleted all my spam emails. It took forever, but it felt so good when it was done.
- Clean out your closet. I’ve done this multiple times since Covid-19 started.
- Meal plan. If your like me and make meals for your family, then this is the perfect, productive activity.
- Delete pictures. I like to go through all my old photos and delete all the blurry, accidental and duplicate pictures to clear up my storage.
- Delete old files on your computer. I recently did this and I felt so organized after. I had multiple files that I needed once, and never used them again, so I deleted them.
- Create a financial plan. This is so useful and wise. It doesn’t need to be fancy, just a simple plan to help manage your spending.
- Write in planner/calendar. I love to plan things!
- Clean out your junk drawer. Admit it. We all have a junk drawer that’s begging to be organized.
- Create a bullet journal. Why not? I’m actually beginning this right now.
- Write a handwritten card. The person receiving it will feel so loved.
- Workout. You could run or do a strength training exercise. I recommend Lilly Sabri for intense workouts.
- Stretch. This is good for your body and it’s productive, so its the perfect bored activity. I recommend Anna McNulty for deep stretches.
There it is! I hope you enjoyed them.
Did you do any of these things in quarantine? Are you planning to do any of these things? Do you have anymore ideas? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading!