Hello! I got nominated for 3 different Liebster awards, but 2 of the blogs I was nominated by deleted their blogs, so I will not be completing those. But I still have 1 Liebster award to complete!
This Liebster award is from Gauri and her awesome blog, Brighter Alleys. Thank you so much for nominating me, Gauri! Let’s do it!
- Give a thanks to the blogger who has nominated you
- Answer the eleven questions he/she has asked
- Nominate eleven more bloggers for the award
- Make sure that they know you have nominated them
- Ask your eleven nominated bloggers eleven questions
- What is success according to you?
- Success to me is happiness
- How do you take care of your mental health?
- Get plenty of rest and listening to my favorite music
- Which public figure do you admire?
- I admire Michelle Obama
- What would you want to change about yourself?
- I’d like to read more
- Which one country do you want to visit?
- If you are given an offer to buy 3 things for free of cost, what 3 things will you choose?
- Apple AirPods Pro, Hamilton tickets, and a Visa gift card worth $10 million 😉
- If you have to give a huge amount as donation, for which 1 cause would you want to donate?
- American Red Cross
- Why did you choose blogging?
- I don’t know, I had a blog for school and enjoyed it so much I wanted to make a blog for fun!😜
- Where do you live?
- I live in the United States
- Three of your favorite brands from any industry?
- Starbucks, Puma, Apple
- If given a time machine.. which moment will you re-live?
- Anytime before Covid-19
- What’s a perfect day in your opinion?
- Who’s your favorite TV character?
- What’s the most important meal of the day in your opinion?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you like crunchy or creamy peanut butter butter?
- Who’s your favorite Disney character?
- What was the most recent movie you watched?
- What’s your dream car?
- What’s your most shopped store?
- What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
If you were nominated, and your blog is award free or you can’t fit it in to your schedule, totally no problem!
Thank you for reading!